My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Get Flocked


Get the Eco-Minded Browser!


Flock is a free web browser you can download for your computer. It works with Mac, Windows, and Linux. I use it with Mac OS X. It comes preloaded with tons of green websites, news feeds, a blog editor, people sidebar for you to easily connect with Facebook, Flickr, You Tube, Twitter, etc., and web mail for AOL, Gmail, and Yahoo. It works with tabs rather than having a bunch of windows open all at once, although you can do this if you prefer. The address bar alerts you if there is a feed or media stream available on the site you are visiting. It also gives you lots of search options.

If you download Flock's Eco-Edition, they will donate 10% of search proceeds to an environmental charity of choice, as deemed by the voting of the community of Flock’s Eco-Edition users at the end of this year. That means you! (if you are using Flock)

What's better than having all the green goodness at your fingertips and doing some green goodness with it to boot?!

Be one of the Flock!
FlockEcoEdition

3 comments:

Green Resolutions said...

Do you still like this browser? Wanted to check before I download it.

Green Resolutions said...

Sorry to comment again. Forgot to "subscribe" to follow-up comments, so I'm leaving this comment so I can :)

EnviRambo said...

Green Resolutions - Yes, I like it a lot and still use it everyday. I also have ecosearch.org set as my home page, basically it's an eco-google. I really like the people sidebar to quickly access facebook and twitter. Also the accounts and services sidebar for logging into blogger. I recommend it to anyone who utilizes the social aspect of the web.