My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sustainable Subway?

Surprisingly Subway is trimming more than waistlines. It did wonders for Jared, can Subway help save the rest of us? Read about their surprising sustainable initiatives in my post at The Green Phone Booth.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That was an interesting post over at the Green Phone Booth. I didn't know that they had made so many green efforts. It is too bad about the plastic bags, though.

We just tagged your blog over at the Green Baby Guide. Check out Sunday's post to see what it's all about!