Rebecca at The Green Baby Guide has tagged my blog. I like to go to GBG every Thursday for the Thrifty Green Thursday posts. You have probably seen a few of my contributions here. Okay, back to tagging.
The tagging rules:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog
- Am addicted to milk and lip balm.
- In love with John Cusack.
- Asked for worms for Christmas.
- Adore my Grandmother.
- Am an event planner.
- Have freckles.
- As someone who worked in the mall for six years, competed in demolition derbies, raced snowmobiles, owned a burn barrel, refused to shop second hand, and could burn boiling water; I am the last person I thought would be blogging about anti-consumerism, biking, recycling, frugal living, and making food from scratch!
Blogs I'm tagging:
- The Clean Bin Project - one year of consumer free living.
- Earth Friendly Weddings - wonderful ideas for a green event.
- The EcoSpheric Blog - new planet-friendly blogging voice.
- Fatfree Vegan Kitchen - I'm not vegan, I'm not even vegetarian; but, I love the photos and recipes on this blog.
- Mindful Momma - adventures in living a green and healthy life.
- The Fearless Chef - another food blog. What can I say? I love to eat!
- Green Couple - newlyweds learning to live green and live together.