My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Surprise

We have all seen the commercial. One woman pouring a familiar red liquid and the other commenting on the High Fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in it. It sent the blogosphere a flutter when first airing, infuriating many - myself included. The "Sweet Surprise"? There may be mercury in your HFCS laden liquid. All other food listing it as an ingredient too, which seems to be just about everything these days. All the more reason to make your own.

This week at the Green Phone Booth, I share a simple recipe for a sweet HFCS-free summer treat: Strawberry Ice.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Support FREE exchange of carbon offsets! Say no to cap and trade!
green

sem said...

That’s a very sweet treats. I love surprises especially when it’s strawberries. Hmmm delicious.

Furniture movers said...

Thanks! I love treats! Have a great day!