My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, May 18, 2009

Free Food - All you can forage.


This week at the Green Phone Booth I share the story of how I hunt and gathered 17 pounds of free food.

I rose early excited with anticipation.  Pulled on the longest socks I had, jeans, tall boots, and a long sleeve shirt.  Grabbed my raincoat and threw on a hat.  Two mesh bags and my walking stick would complete the ensemble.  I was ready.

We drove to an undisclosed location in the woods and exited the vehicle.  Made a quick plan as to who would go where and then disappeared into the thick green underbrush.  Read more...

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: