My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, January 30, 2009

No use crying over spilled buttermilk.


I hope I mentioned keeping your mixer covered during my bread & butter post. This is why! This is also why you do not leave your mixer unattended while replying to comments on your posts. The irony of it all is that I was replying to a making your own butter question.

Oh, it's sooo easy. You just pour the cream in and let the mixer do all the work. You can walk away and .....shit, Shit, SHIT!


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

The Pirate Farmer said...

Thanks for the morning chuckle. My day is starting out brighter already!

Middle child and I made our first butter a couple of weeks ago and now I think I'm addicted. Not that I wasn't in rehab anyway..... I didn't cover the mixer because I stood there watching it the whole time like the little junkie I am.

hmd said...

It does make a bit of a mess, doesn't it :)

Chile said...

Yep, you can leave it just like you can leave stuff cookin' on the stove.

LOL, the word for me to verify is "bully" - what are you trying to say? Huh? HUH? You're the green Rambo girl, not me!

Green Bean said...

Yeah. I do that too sometimes - though it is usually the flour. Bummer!!

EnviRambo said...

Bully? I'm either really tired this morning or incredibly slow. I didn't get that one Chile.

Pirate Farmer - I watched in amazement the first time I made it too. Until I looked down and realized my chest was covered with little dots of cream, along with the rest of the kitchen - time to put the towel on.

Chile said...

Sorry, you've got to have a warped mind to get my humor. It was a sad attempt at having fun with the word verification letters. Here, go play this game and you'll forget all about it.

EnviRambo said...

Oh boy Chile, now that I reread that it makes total sense. I guess I should allow my brain to wake up before reading comments.

I can't believe you got the word bully. LOL I've heard of billy goat gruff, maybe bully is his evil alter ego?

I'm going to have to pass on the game. I had a club pogo membership for a couple of years, but after acquiring a severe wordwhomp addiction my family held an intervention. I love word games!

Green Resolutions said...

Isn't it funny the things we take pictures of once we start blogging? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.