My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!


Last week Citizenpip generously offered up a Square Meal kit to one lucky reader. You all left great green resolutions! But, since there can only be one...

True Random Number Generator 9Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Number 9:

jelly bean said...

Hi! I would love to win this for my kid. I think I'm the only mom who doesn't send a juice box or packaged snack school. My green resolution is to reduce instead of recycyle (which i will still do). But the less I buy the less I need to reuse or recycle. Better for my pocket and earth!

jelly bean - You are the winner!

Congratulations! Please contact me at flockmaster@greeensheeep.com with your name and shipping address to receive your fantabulous prize. Once you get it, action shots would be wonderful, too!

The rest of you do not fret, I have much more giveaway goodness to come. Stay tuned!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

seo company said...

Great article.. Thanks for the post