My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, March 2, 2009

What, no bacon?


This week at The Green Phone Booth the family and I embark on a meatless Lenten journey.  Blazing blindly down a trail we have yet to travel, I ponder "What will we eat?".  Feel free to leave any vegetarian tips, links, or recipes in the comments.  Preferably non-pasta!  We already eat a lot of it and I fear we will be on pasta overload at the end of our forty day fast.

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

KLund said...

I got a lot of requests for some of my recipes, so I started a new blog recently with some of the meatless meals we have been eating lately....

Check it our if ya want....

www.cookingwithkaarin.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Beans, beans, the musical fruit...


no seriously, you can use beans in almost any recipe that calls for ground meat. (such as curry... lentil burgers anyone?)

Stacey said...

Tomorrow I will be posting our weekly menu - with links to all the recipes (and only one involves pasta). Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I posted some alternatives on my blog. Getting my husband to eat fish is a challenge, and while I love eating fish for Fridays, I know there are a lot of choices that are better for the environment than others!