My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, December 12, 2008

Speaking of Ghosts...


Was that a tumbleweed that just rolled by? Sorry I have not posted much here lately. Okay, at all. My time has been spent on more action and less talk. Lots of Earth Day planning, community involvement, and of course going green. Christmas greening, as of late. My Friday post at the Green Phone Booth reflects on Christmases past and what I envision for Christmases yet to come. It all starts with a visit from The Ghost of Christmas Past.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

The Three Little Bears said...

Is that a green bottle tree! So cool!