My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.midnightmaniac.com
and update your bookmarks.

envirambo

See me morph into action at the Green Phone Booth
Add to Technorati Favorites

the flock


follow me on twitter

follow me on facebook
Break the Bottled Water Habit
Eco Friendly, Environment & Green Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, October 31, 2008

Distress Signal.


The planet is in distress and I have been summoned. I will be joining the ranks of other eco-superhero women in the Green Phone Booth. See me morph into action as EnviRambo!

Sentinel of all Earth inhabitants.

Has the power to nourish unsuspecting junkies;

Is able to transport armloads without a plastic bag;

Can cut power consumption in half;

Has a wrench and knows how to use it!


I will be posting there every Friday. Go check it out. Go, now! What are you still doing here? Gheesh!

No comments: